Friday, March 19, 2010

My Horoscope

I am having my typical day here on the island.  I worked out, sweat my ass off, and settled in to do some writing.  I checked my horoscope for the day and it suggested that I visit a body of water, return to nature, practice some self-healing, and share this with others.  So here I sit with a certain amount of self-healing knowledge and pondering how to share this with others.  I have healed my body from alcohol abuse and stay on course with healing my mind.  Sharing this with others is a task ever present on my mind and I am wanting to develop something.  More blogging? A book comes to mind also.  I am getting a small piece published on running and recovery to be included in The Ultimate Runner, due out in May of this year.  I guess that is a start.  

No comments: